Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do I Hear an AMEN?

Might I say just one more time, in case my flock was alseep, that cheese is one of the more wonderful experiences that life has to offer? I took a quick jaunt over to my favorite shop this morning in Cambridge only to discover that they don't open until 10 am! Taking a deep breath and centering my need for breakfast...I hopped back into my ride to venture someplace...in fact ANY place until the church doors opened for business. Today's menu? Keiemse Bloempje Coupe and a few ounces of Sternenberger Bergkase. If the names mean nothing...no worries. One will work well with roasted potatoes while the other will pair nicely with an episode of BIG LOVE.
Oh yeah and check out this picture. I reworked it with the help of the Rob Van Petten fashion photographer and all around printing guru. Kudos to a wonderful three weeks of printing mania. Laura McKenna thank you for all your support and VIA POSITIVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment