Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yoga Resolution




Yoga, who knew? I certainly have had my moments when watching someone like Rodney Yee move his muscular body on some far out island, off the coast of some dreamy sand land. I bought a mat and block. Mesmerized into some flickering moment of hope that I could be at one with my flexibility. Toned and beautiful like guru Yee. Reality. Yoga is difficult. Yoga is sport. Yoga is sweat. Discipline. Who knew? Ignorant me. I have a great admiration for people who practice. I embrace my disinterest. Settled into my yoga practice quite comfortably. Be it a certain kind of yoga, my coffee yoga. I brew a hot cup of coffee and sip, whilst my girls practice their intricate moves and stretches. I enjoy watching. Bringing my beloved coffee cup to my lips. Smile and laugh at the playfulness of it all. Ommmmm. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment